Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (construction) rafter (one of the sloping beams that support a pitched roof')
- (nautical) point (unit of angle equal to 1/32 of full circle or 11.25 degrees)
- (artillery) angular mil, mil (unit of angle equal to 1/6000, 1/6300 or 1/6400 of full circle, depending on country)
- mark (indication or sign used for reference or measurement)
- inch (unspecified but very short distance)
- (dialectal) in plural, piirut, a feast. Same as pidot.
Declension of piiru (type valo)