Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
pillion (plural pillions)
- A pad behind the saddle of a horse for a second rider.
- A similar second saddle on a motorcycle for a passenger.
- The person riding in the pillion.
pad behind horse's saddle
second saddle on a motorcycle
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- Riding behind the driving rider, as when positioned on the rump of a mount.
riding behind the driving rider