Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (colloquial) The study or practice of pimping or being pimp.
- 1999, Rodney R Jones et al., Disorderly Conduct 
- D.A.: Mr. P., do you consider yourself to be a student of pimpology or the study of pimping?
- 2003, White Noise, Hilton Als, Darryl A Turner edd. 
- Randomly choose any pre-Chronic rap track—say Ice-T’s “Somebody’s Gotta Do It”—and, despite the crass pimpology, the record exudes pleasure.
- 2004, Eddie B Allen, Low Road 
- The rules of pimpology would probably not have applied to Darrin and Samantha’s marriage anyway, but the mind-set, to Donnie, was all the same.
- 2005, Eddie Beverage, Tom Brown Saves the World 
- He had something the band wanted and that was pimpology.
- 1999, Rodney R Jones et al., Disorderly Conduct