Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
plumper (plural plumpers)
- One who plumps or swells out something else.
- That which plumps or swells out something else.
- Hence, something carried in the mouth to distend the cheeks.
- In elections, a vote given to one candidate only, when two or more are to be elected, thus giving him or her the advantage over the others; a person who gives his or her vote thus is said to plump, or to plump his or her vote.
- A voter who plumps his or her vote.
- A downright, unqualified lie.
- (Internet, slang) An obese woman, especially in pornography. 
- (one who plumps):
- (that which plumps):
- (something carried in the mouth to distend the cheeks):
- (vote given to one candidate when two or more are to be elected):
- (voter who plumps his vote):
- (downright, unqualified lie): pork pie (Cockney rhyming slang), porky (UK slang), tall story, whopper
- inflected form of plump