Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
primrose (plural primroses)
- An early-flowering plant of the genus Primula, with white, red, or yellow flowers.
- A plant of the family Primulaceae.
- A plant of the genus Oenothera.
- Specifically, the species Primula vulgaris.
- A flower of a primrose plant.
- A light yellow colour.
- (plant): primula
Derived terms 
terms derived from primrose (noun)
See also 
other terms of interest
plant of the genus Primula
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Of a light yellow colour.