Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Of, pertaining to, or supportive of the right to life; believing that life should be protected from its beginning to natural death in all or most circumstances.
- (chiefly US) Opposed to the advocacy, practice, or legalization of abortion.
- (specifically) Opposed to the legalization of euthanasia.
- (specifically) Opposed to the legalization of capital punishment.
- (specifically) (Can we verify(+) this sense?) Opposed to embryo-destructive stem cell research.
- 2005, Guerrilla Apologetics for Life Issues, page 60
believing that life should be protected
opposed to abortion