processioner (plural processioners)
- One who takes part in a procession.
- A manual of processions; a processional.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Fuller to this entry?)
- (US, dialect, North Carolina and Tennessee) An officer appointed to procession lands.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Burrill to this entry?)
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
- indefinite plural of procession