Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- I lead or bring forth, forward or out.
- I conduct to; bring before, present.
- I draw or stretch out, lengthen, extend.
- I bring to light, disclose, expose.
- I advance, draw out.
- I bring forth, bear, beget; bring up, rear, educate.
- I expose for sale.
- I place one thing before another.
- (grammar, of pronunciation) I lengthen, prolong.
- (figuratively) I bring into use, make, invent devise, produce.
- (figuratively) I raise, promote, advance.
- (figuratively) I lead or induce someone to do something, entice.
- (figuratively) I draw or drag out, lengthen out, prolong, protract.
- (figuratively, of time) I pass, spend.
- (figuratively) I plant, cultivate.
- produco in Charlton T. Lewis & Charles Short, A Latin Dictionary, Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1879