Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
proposita (plural propositae)
- The first identified case of an inherited disease in a family. The proband or index case. Proposita applies when the patient is female; propositus if male.
- The proposita was an elderly woman who passed on the disorder to three of her four children and 9 of 14 grandchildren.
- nominative feminine singular of
- nominative neuter plural of
- accusative neuter plural of
- vocative feminine singular of
- vocative neuter plural of
- ablative feminine singular of