pull my finger
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- A phrase used when playing a prank regarding flatulence, in which a mark is asked to pull the finger of the person playing the prank, who simultaneously flatulates so as to suggest a causal relationship between the pulling of the finger and the resulting expulsion of gas.
- Bob: "Oh, how do you play this game?"
- Charlie: "Well, Bob, just pull my finger."
- 2006, Marsha Collier, Santa Shops on EBay, page 89:
- Could there be a more romantic gift than a remote-controlled fart machine or a pull-my-finger pen?