Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- pyrolyze (US)
- (intransitive, chemistry) To undergo pyrolysis.
- (transitive, chemistry) To decompose or transform a substance by subjecting it to heat.
pyrolyse f (plural pyrolyses)
- pyrolysis (decomposition of a material or compound due to heat where there is no oxygen or other reagents)
- first-person singular present indicative of
- third-person singular present indicative of
- first-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular present subjunctive of
- second-person singular imperative of