Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (roofing) A method of asphalt shingle application, whereby shingle courses are applied vertically, up the roof rather than laterally across and up.
- (nautical) spun yarn used in racking ropes
- (brewing) The process of clarifying, and thereby deterring further fermentation of, beer, wine or cider by draining or siphoning it from the dregs.
A method of asphalt shingle application
spun yarn used in racking ropes
- (roofing): straight-up method
- Present participle of rack.