Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- expressed or represented as being accurate.
- A realistic appraisal of the situation.
- 2011 October 1, Tom Fordyce, “Rugby World Cup 2011: England 16-12 Scotland”, BBC Sport:
- Scotland needed a victory by eight points to have a realistic chance of progressing to the knock-out stages, and for long periods of a ferocious contest looked as if they might pull it off.
- Relating to the representation of objects, actions or conditions as they actually are or were.
- A realistic novel about the Victorian poor.
Derived terms 
Related terms 
expressed or represented as being accurate
relating to the representation of objects, actions or conditions as they actually are or were
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked