Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: réfection
refection (plural refections)
- Mental or spiritual refreshment.
- Physical refreshment, especially with food or drink.
- 1658: For beside the common way and road of reception by the root, there may be a refection and imbibition from without — Sir Thomas Browne, The Garden of Cyrus (Folio Society 2007, p. 198)
- A meal, especially a light meal.
- (light meal) repast
physical refreshment, especially with food or drink
a light meal
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked