Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Etymology 1 
- IPA: /ˈɹiː.fɪl/
refill (plural refills)
- A filling after the first.
- Today it is $2 for a coffee, with free refills throughout the day
- A product containing materials to replace those used up by a piece of equipment.
- We're cutting back. No new printers or pens, just refills.
a filling after the first
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Etymology 2 
- To fill up once again.
- Can you refill my cup please, I've finished my coffee