Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (uncountable) The condition or quality of being regular; as, regularity of outline
- I have been watching that show with regularity.
- 2011 October 29, Phil McNulty, “Chelsea 3 - 5 Arsenal”, BBC Sport:
- For Chelsea coach Andre Villas-Boas, this was his most sobering moment in the Premier League and he looked stunned on the sidelines at the regularity with which Chelsea's defence was exposed.
- (countable) A particular regular occurrence
condition or quality of being regular