Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
restore (plural restores)
- (transitive) To reestablish, or bring back into existence.
- (transitive) To bring back to a previous condition or state.
- (transitive) To give back, or make restitution.
- (computing) To recover data from a backup.
- See also Wikisaurus:repair
To reestablish, or bring back into existence
To bring back to a previous condition or state
To give back, or make restitution
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked