Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- First-person singular present subjunctive form of retre.
- Third-person singular present subjunctive form of retre.
- Third-person singular imperative form of retre.
Alternative forms 
Declension of reti (type risti)
- Plural form of rete
- nominative plural masculine form of rets
- thin, sparse, rare, thinly, sparsely, rarely; adverbial form of rets
- reti apdzīvota zeme — thinly inhabited land
- sēt labību reti — to sow crops thinly, sparsely (far from each other)
- reti smaidīt — to smile rarely
- reti slimot — to become ill rarely, occasionally
- reti satikties — to meet rarely
- reti rakstīt vēstules — to write letters rarely