Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also révérence
Audio (US) (file)
- Veneration; profound awe and respect, normally in a sacred context.
- An act of showing respect, such as a bow.
- The state of being revered.
- A form of address for some members of the clergy.
- Your reverence
Veneration; profound awe and respect, normally in a sacred context
An act of showing respect, such as a bow
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- To show reverence.