Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
rigger (plural riggers)
- One who rigs or dresses; one whose occupation is to fit the rigging of a ship or of a counterweight system.
- A part of a rowing boat's equipment used to provide leverage for a rowing blade or oar around a fixed fulcrum.
- A cylindrical pulley or drum in machinery.
- (New Zealand) A plastic bottle of beer, typically between 1 L to 2.5 L volume.
- A long, slender, pointed sable paintbrush for making fine lines, etc.; said to be so called from its use for drawing the lines of the rigging of ships.