Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Rhymes: -aɪət
riot (plural riots)
- Wanton or unrestrained behavior; uproar; tumult.
- The tumultuous disturbance of the public peace by an unlawful assembly of three or more persons in the execution of some private object.
- Excessive and expensive feasting; wild and loose festivity; revelry.
Derived terms 
wanton or unrestrained behavior
tumultuous disturbance of public peace
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- To create or take part in a riot.