Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (intransitive) To set and cinch a saddle on a horse in preparation for riding.
- Saddle up, men! We've got a lot of riding to do today.
- (transitive) To set and cinch a saddle in preparation for riding.
- He saddled up his father's horse as usual.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked