Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- 1 English
- 2 Esperanto
- 3 Finnish
- 4 Italian
- 5 Latin
- 6 Spanish
- Being in a healthy condition; not deranged; acting rationally; -- regarding the mind.
- Mentally sound; possessing a rational mind; having the mental faculties in such condition as to be able to anticipate and judge the effect of one's actions in an ordinary manner; -- regarding persons.
Mentally sound; possessing a rational mind
< sana (“word”)
- (linguistics) vocable (word or utterance, especially with reference to its form rather than its meaning)
- word token
Declension of sane (type hame)
- Feminine plural form of sano
From sānus (“healthy; sane”).
- soundly, healthily, well
- soberly, sensibly, reasonably, discreetly
- (by extension) truly, indeed; certainly, right, really; quite, very
This adverb needs an inflection-table template.
- (truly, very): valde
- vocative masculine singular of sānus
sane (infinitive sanar)