Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: սարդ
sard (plural sards)
- (mineralogy) A variety of carnelian, of a rich reddish yellow or brownish red color.
- Any of various brownish red earth pigments formerly used in cosmetics and painting; has more yellow, hardly any blue (see puce), is lighter than russet and darker than traditional carnelian.
- (obsolete) to seduce (a woman)
- Sardinian (pertaining to Sardinia, to the Sardinian people, or to the Sardinian language)
- Sardinian (an inhabitant of Sardinia)
- Sardenya (“Sardinia”)
- Sardinian (a Romance language indigenous to Sardinia)
sard m (plural sards)
- (Sorani) cold