Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- savour (British)
savor (plural savors)
the specific taste or smell of something
- to possess a particular taste or smell, or a distinctive quality
- to appreciate, enjoy or relish something
to possess a particular taste or smell, or a distinctive quality
to appreciate, enjoy or relish something
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- future infinitive of savar
- Alternative form of savour.