Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- To take care of; to effect; to make happen.
- After seeing to the shopping, cleaning and cooking, he finally sat down for some rest.
- 2012, Ben Smith, Leeds United 2-1 Everton 
- This was a rare whiff of the big-time for a club whose staple diet became top-flight football for so long - the glamour was in short supply, however. Thousands of empty seats and the driving Yorkshire rain saw to that.
- To serve or care for.
- Mark, please see to Mrs. Landingham and make sure she has everything she needs.