Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- In a sensible manner; in a way that shows good sense.
- (dated or formal) In a sensible manner; in a way that can be sensed, noticed: perceptibly.
- Time sensibly all things impairs.
- 1905, in the Transactions of the American Entomological Society, volume 31, page 216:
- 4. P. californicum n. sp.
- Very similar in color and sculpture to seriatum. The form is, however, sensibly narrower, averaging very nearly two and one half times as long as wide, while in seriatum the length is ahout two and three- tenths times the width.
in a sensible manner; in a way that shows good sense