Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Audio (US) (file)
- characterized by sentiment, sentimentality or excess emotion
- derived from emotion rather than reason
Derived terms 
- 1944: Doris Day, Sentimental Journey,
- Gonna take a Sentimental Journey,
- Gonna set my heart at ease.
- Gonna make a Sentimental Journey,
- to renew old memories.
characterized by sentiment, sentimentality or excess emotion
positive forms of sentimental
comparative forms of sentimental
superlative forms of sentimental
sentimental m and f (plural sentimentales)