Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also seriné
Latin sericus silken.
- (biochemistry) A nonessential amino acid, CH2OH.CH(NH2)COOH, found in most animal proteins, especially silk.
Derived terms 
nonessential amino acid; CH2OH.CH(NH2)COOH
- first-person singular present indicative of seriner
- third-person singular present indicative of seriner
- first-person singular present subjunctive of seriner
- third-person singular present subjunctive of seriner
- second-person singular imperative of seriner
- Plural form of serina