Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Shaking or trembling.
- a shaky spot in a marsh
- a shaky hand
- Nervous; Anxious.
- He’s a nice guy but when he talks to me, he acts shaky.
- 2011 April 10, Alistair Magowan, “Aston Villa 1 - 0 Newcastle”, BBC Sport:
- Villa had plenty of opportunities to make the game safe after a shaky start and despite not reaching any great heights, they were resolute enough to take control of the game in the second half.
- (of wood) Full of shakes or cracks; cracked.
- shaky timber
- For examples of the usage of this term see the citations page.
- Easily shaken; tottering; unsound.
- a shaky constitution
- shaky business credit
full of cracks