- (transitive, informal) To induce someone or something to leave.
- Don't just shoo away mosquitoes, kill them!
- See if you can shoo off the insurance salesmen.
- (intransitive, informal) To leave under inducement.
- You kids had better shoo before your parents get a call.
- (informal, rare) To usher someone.
- Shoo the visitor in.
- See also Wikisaurus:go away
- show (display)
This Swahili entry was created from the translations listed at show. It may be less reliable than other entries, and may be missing parts of speech or additional senses. Please also see shoo in the Swahili Wiktionary. This notice will be removed when the entry is checked. (more information) July 2009