Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- To advance in wavy or curvy manner, to bend, to curve, to wind in and out
- A road that sinuates through the valley.
- Having wavy indentation on its border or edge.
- (mycology, of gills) Roughly the same height for most of its length, becoming much shallower and then curving back towards the stem before reaching the attachment point.
- In this group of mushrooms, the attachment of the gills to the stipe is sinuate.
- second-person plural present active imperative of sinuō