Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
skidmark (plural skidmarks)
- A long black mark left on a road surface from the sliding or skidding tires of a motor vehicle that has lost traction.
- Any other mark or stain caused by one surface skidding along another.
- The ladder that slipped left a skidmark across the tile floor.
- The girl had skidmarks on the knees of her jeans.
- (colloquial, humorous, euphemistic) A visible feces stain left on underpants, trousers, or sometimes the toilet bowl.
black mark left on a road surface from tires