Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (UK) IPA: /ˈsnəʊ.drɒp/, X-SAMPA: /"sn@U.dr\Qp/
- (US) enPR: snōʹdräp, IPA: /ˈsnoʊ.drɑp/, X-SAMPA: /"snoU.dr\Ap/
Audio (US) (file)
snowdrop (plural snowdrops)
- Any of the 20 species of the genus Galanthus of the Amaryllidaceae, bulbous flowering plants, bearing a solitary, pendulous, white, bell-shaped flower that appears at the end of winter.
Derived terms 
- snowdrop anemone
- Snowdrop Campaign on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Snowdrop Campaign
- snowdrop tree
- snowdrop windflower
- (Australia, slang) To steal clothing (especially women's underwear) from a clothesline.
- (United Nations) To drop food aid across a wide area from an aircraft.
- (sexual slang) to transfer semen from mouth to mouth while kissing.
- (sexual slang): snowball