Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Enlightenment or education.
- Cultivated intellectual worldliness; savoir-faire.
- Deceptive logic; sophistry.
- Falsification or contamination.
- Ability to deal with complexity
- (archaic) The act of sophisticating; adulteration.
- the sophistication of drugs
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Boyle to this entry?)
- (cultivated intellectual worldliness): provincialism
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.