Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
sororicide (plural sororicides)
- The killing of one's sister.
2014, Albert Lee Strickland, “Familicide”, in Michael John Brennan editor, The A–Z of Death and Dying: Social, Medical, and Cultural Aspects, Santa Barbara, Calif.: Greenwood Publishing Group, ISBN 978-1-4408-0344-4, page 205–206:
- Terms related to familicide include filicide (the killing of one's child or children), uxoricide (the killing of one's wife), fratricide or sororicide (the killing of one's brother or sister), avunculicide (the killing of one's uncle), and nepoticide (the killing of one's nephew).
- A person who kills his or her sister.
- (killing of brother): fratricide
killing of ones sister
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.