Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Present participle of space.
- The action of the verb space.
- A way in which objects or people are separated by spaces.
- The spacing of the desks in the exam hall was intended to prevent candidates from copying each other's work.
- The space between two objects or people.
- Put some more spacing between those two words to make them more readable.
Terms derived from the noun spacing
spacing (not comparable)
- That inserts space between two objects.