Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- The act by which something is stacked.
- the number of possible stackings of eight boxes
- (uncountable) Sport stacking.
- (chemistry, countable) A stacked arrangement of often aromatic molecules, adopted due to interatomic interactions.
- Making claims for a single incident on multiple insurance policies.
- (photography) An image processing technique to reduce noise or add special effects.
- (television) A technique for keeping a captive audience by grouping together programs with similar appeal.
- Present participle of stack.