Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- second-person singular present indicative of stanare
- first-person singular present subjunctive of stanare
- second-person singular present subjunctive of stanare
- third-person singular present subjunctive of stanare
- third-person singular imperative of stanare
In Lojbanized spelling.
- Chinese: gan— 干 [gān]
- English: stak— stalk
- Hindi: tan— तना [tanā]
- Spanish: tai— tallo
- Russian: stiebil— стебель [stebelʹ]
- stalk; x1 is a/the stalk/stem/trunk [body-part] of plant/species x2; [metaphor: main support].