Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
starring (not comparable)
- of, relating to, or in the manner of a star
- Charlton Heston had a starring role in Ben-Hur.
- Present participle of star.
- (with a film as its subject) That which has the specified actor or actors, especially those in lead roles, in its cast.
- Ben-Hur, starring Charlton Heston
- (having actors in its cast): featuring (often used for actors other than those in the lead roles)
present participle of "to star" — see star
with a film as subject: featuring the specified actors
- The action of the verb to star.