Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Used other than as an idiom: see stick, with.
- (idiomatic) To remain close to.
- (idiomatic) To follow or adhere to.
- Please stick with the path marked on the map, and try not to get lost.
- (informal) To follow loyally.
- Stick with me, and I'll protect you.
- To persist in using or employing.
- The Jets are sticking with Sanchez at quarterback.
- To endure in the memory of.
- Some of my father's peculiar expressions have stuck with me.
be loyal to
to follow or adhere to
continue or persist