Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Alternative forms 
- stupidité (rare)
From Latin stupiditas.
Audio (US) (file)
- (uncountable) The property of being stupid.
- I suppose you can put it down to gross stupidity, but that's not much of an excuse.
- (countable) An act that is stupid.
- Jimmy's stupidity cost him his car.
property of being stupid
act that is stupid
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked