Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- I draw from under or below; draw, lift or pull up, raise.
- (nautical) I draw or haul up onto land, beach.
- I draw, take or lead away, carry off, withdraw, remove, subtract; rescue.
- (military) I draw off forces from one position to another; withdraw, transfer.
- I take away secretly, steal, hide, purloin.
- (with reflexive) I take myself away secretly, steal away, sneak off, withdraw.
- (figuratively) I draw up, reckon, compute, calculate, balance; deliberate.
- English: subduct
- subduco in Charlton T. Lewis & Charles Short, A Latin Dictionary, Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1879