Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (intransitive) To yield or give way to another.
- They will not submit to the destruction of their rights.
- (transitive) or (intransitive) To enter or put forward for approval, consideration, marking etc.
- I submit these plans for your approval.
yield or give way to another
enter or put forward something for approval, consideration, marking etc.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked