Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Resembling or characteristic of a sunflower.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Swinburne to this entry?)
- 1998, Charles Siewert, The Significance of Consciousness
- There is a way it seems to us to see sunflowers not just as some more shaped and colored things, but as what has a distinctively sunflowery look.
- 2010, Elizabeth Ann Scarborough, The Drastic Dragon of Draco, Texas
- It smelled sunflowery though, and when, during the initial application, some of it had dribbled into my mouth, its taste was not unpleasant.