Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (transitive, rare) To rise above; to overtop; to cover.
- (transitive, rare) To outdo; to surpass; to exceed.
- (transitive, rare) To overcome; to conquer.
- (transitive, rare) To cross; to surmount; to get over.
- (transitive, rare) To overtake.
- Oxford English Dictionary, Second Edition, 1989
- Feminine plural form of superato
- second-person plural present indicative of superare
- second-person plural imperative of superare
- Feminine plural of superato
- second-person plural present active imperative of superō
- "surmount ye"
- "surpass ye"
- "overflow ye"
- "remain ye; survive ye"
- vocative masculine singular of superātus