sutile (not comparable)
- (formal, rare) Done by stitching.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Boswell to this entry?)
- Half the rooms are adorned with a kind of sutile pictures, which imitate tapestry.
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
- nominative neuter singular of
- accusative neuter singular of
- vocative neuter singular of