Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (idiomatic, intransitive, followed by "in") To participate or join.
- He declined to take part in the meeting because he did not feel he had anything to add.
- (idiomatic) To share or partake.
- They had cake and ice cream, but he did not take part.
participate or join
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked