Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- first-person singular present subjunctive of tallar
- third-person singular present subjunctive of tallar
tallē m (plural tallaye)
- A small soup pot.
- (music) A small gourd drum that's typically played by children during Ramadan.
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of tallar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of tallar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) imperative form of tallar.