Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (slang) Extremely bad.
- 2011, "Classifieds", The Daily Reveille (Louisiana State University), Volume 115, Issue 93, 21 February 2011, page 14:
- Are you tired of waiting hours just to get a terribad group, doing less deeps than a lvl 69 in greens?
- 2011, Victoria Aguilar & Rachel Wan, "Ann Zeng", The San Mateo Hi (San Mateo High School), Volume 95, Number 9, 20 May 2011, page 4:
- You will usually hear her before you see her, whether it is her classic British accent, or a "purposely terribad" rendition of a love song.
- For more examples of usage of this term, see the citations page.